February 12, 2021 – 16:00-19:00
Participants: 29 (teachers, administrative director and assistants, support teachers, non teaching staff)
The workshop achieved the goal of disseminating and implementing the concept of inclusion, as it involved other members of the Comprehensive Institute with different tasks (teachers of the two school levels ISCED 1 and ISCED 2, administrative assistants and school collaborators).
Moreover, the meeting, even if at a distance, led to the meeting and comparison of different figures, normally “forced” by their roles not to communicate except for matters relating to the school service. In particular, administrative staff and school caretakers, who are usually involved only in the operational phases of the European projects, enjoyed being part of a moment of conceptual reflection.
The participants expressed very favourable opinions on the experience, underlining how significant it was; all agreed in recognizing both the innovation relating to the concept of inclusion that the Index proposes and the importance of a project that requires the involvement of the entire school community and a rethinking of the Institute’s organization.
Click on the image to enlarge it
How we worked:
– a short presentation of participants;
– the illustration of the project by the Coordinator;
– discussion of the concept of inclusion, with the use of the Google Meet Jamboard, with which each has added their own definition of the concept in the shared space;
– comparison with the Index, divided into two working groups for ISCED 1 and ISCED 2;
– sharing in plenary and conclusions.
Click on the images to enlarge them